Business Intelligence & Data Engineering
Programmer / Analyst Programmer (VB.Net)
- Assisting senior developer on design and coding services in VBA and MS-Excel and MS-Access and SQL Server based applications.
- Learn and understand business and financial requirement.
- Provide technical support and help to improve the existing systems.
- Liaise with business users to provide systems support for existing systems.
- Provide development and support to the information system team as required, including incidents, problems and changes.
- Production support work include troubleshooting system problems, proactive monitoring and provide support
- Strong skill sets in using MS-Excel and MS-Access and familiar with MS-Excel and MS- Access application development using VBA.
- VBA programming skill is a must.
- .NET programming skills, VSTO and SQL server database have definite advantage.
- Understanding of developing and delivering quality software applications within structured environment.
- Financial academic background or related experience will be a plus.
- Good communication skills, team working skills and able to work independently with own initiatives.
- (Optional) Fluency in written and spoken English.
Interested parties, please state your availability, current and expected salaries in your resume, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.