- Report to Technical Manager or Architect
- Assigned to complete technical tasks including Project implementation and Post-sales maintenance
- Provide professional services on deployment and integration, monitoring and troubleshooting services to fulfill customer's Requirements
- Responsible for preparing project documentation
- To prepare user guide and issue support report
- Diploma, Higher diploma or Degree holder
- At least two year experiences in Windows/Linux Server required, less experience will consider as Junior System Engineer
- Knowledge in computer hardware, systems and software applications.
- Knowledge in Linux/Microsoft OS, Microsoft's Active Directory, SCOM, Exchange, Virtualization platform (Microsoft Hyper-V & VMWare)
- Knowledge in TCP/IP Networking and Routing, Load Balancer, Firewall, and Remote Accessing Application
- Scripting skill is preferred (e.g. Shell script, Perl, Python and PowerShell)
- Good team player, self-motivated, good communication skills.
- Willing to learn and aggressive
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
Interested parties, please state your availability, current and expected salaries in your resume, email to email@example.com. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.