System Engineer (Unix/ Lunix)
- Perform Microsoft Windows system administration including system setup and configuration, software installation, patch upgrade, system monitoring and health checks.
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance turning.
- Manage capacity monitoring on system and applications.
- Higher Diploma in information technology, computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Microsoft Windows system administration. (Candidate with less than 2 year experience would also be considered for junior/trainee role).
- Knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and system architecture design.
- Experience in system performance monitoring and tuning.
- Passing Microsoft Examination is preferable.
- Experience in Linux environment is an added value.
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with a good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
Interested parties, please state your availability, current and expected salaries in your resume, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.